Vibes and Fitness at SAM
Power up your Thursday night with rhythmic-fun line dancing, heart-pounding kickboxing, and aerobic dancing with club tunes!
Free admission with limited slots. Pre-registration is required.
Note to All Participants:
- All participants must complete the Consent, Release and Waiver, and Indemnity Form (download here) before taking part in the activities.
- Participants may sign up for more than one activity, and will require one Form per person only.
- Participants will not be allowed to take part in the activities without submitting the Form.
- Participants should print, complete and submit the Form at the front of house on the day of event.
- Participants are advised to sign in at least 20 minutes before the start of activity at the front of house.
- Unclaimed tickets will be released at the door 10 minutes before the start of activity for those on the wait-list, on a first-come first-served basis.
- All registrations are subject to availability. SAM reserves the right to limit and/or refuse registration without assigning any reason.
Line Dance Jam
by Jenny Tan
5:00pm – 8:00pm
Fret not if you think you don’t have the grooves. Just feel the rhythm, get in line and boogie the night away to your favourite oldies jam with instructor Jenny Tan! View list of songs here.
Recommended for ages 9 years and above. Participants below 12 years old must be accompanied by a person 16 years or above.
Jenny Tan GK has been giving line dance lessons to students of various levels at local community centres since 2003. She also prepares students for public performances and the Chingay Parade Singapore.
Dress Up and Cardio Kickbox!
by Sock Ling
8:30pm – 9:30pm
Come dress up in your favourite Muay Thai or Rocky outfit! Led by popular local instructor Sock Ling, this moderate to high intensity workout helps improve stamina and muscle endurance.
Recommended for ages 12 years and above.
Sock Ling has been actively teaching group exercise classes, conducting mass workouts and choreographing fitness and dance routines for the People’s Association, and at private companies for more than 10 years.
The Great Kult Workout
by Sideshow with DJ Shellsuit
10:00pm – 11:00pm
Line Dance Jam image courtesy of Jenny Tan GK;
Dress Up and Cardio Kickbox! image courtesy of PA Kaki Bukit CC.
- The event description was updated. Diff#362497 2018-08-17 06:43:47
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
- Singapore Art Museum Glass Hall
Line Dance Jam (5:00pm – 8:00pm) FULL Dress Up & KIckbox! (8:30pm – 9:30pm) FULL Dancing is Exercise (10:00pm – 11:00pm) FULL The Great Kult Workout (10:00pm – 11:00pm) FULL
- Venue Address
- 71 Bras Basah Rd, Singapore 189555 Singapore
Singapore Art Museum3,340 Followers